Cliff is a resident of Linglestown and has served the Harrisburg and surrounding communities as a funeral director for the past 20 years. He is graduate of Hershey High School, Harrisburg Area Community College, and Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science. Cliff and his wife Julie are proud parents of 8 children, Sarah, Clifford Jr., Anna, Adeline, Jacob, and Joseph, Caroline, and Riley. Cliff is an avid gardener, and enjoys building and construction projects.
- St. Thomas United Church of Christ
- Member of the Steelton – Swatara Masonic Lodge #775-F & A.M.
- Member of Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Valley of Harrisburg 32 Degree
- Member of Palmyra Sportsman’s Association
- Member of SCI First For Hunters Blue Mountain Chapter
- NRA National Rifle Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- Pennsylvania Sheriff’s Association
- Shoop’s Cemetery Board Association
- High Twelve Club International
- Pennsylvania Snowmobile Association